We were close to Leicester Square so we walked around the area and ended up at Trafalgar Square. The local theaters were putting on 10 minute sneak peeks of their shows. A big crowd of people were waiting to get in.
We caught the tube to Victoria station. Two reasons for going to Victoria, one, they have diet Dew and two, it's close to Westminster. Sheeri I and I walked toward Big Ben. We stepped into one of the department stores to look around. I didn't realize my brother had his own brand.We continued on down to the Thames.
Using the maps app in my iPhone, I put in directions to British Museum via transit. It directed to the bus stop and what bus to take to the Museum. It will also give you bus, train and walking instructions. It came in very handy in the UK cities.


After the museum, we were tired and decided to head back to Oxford.
Bus, Tube, Train and shoe leather made today's trip possible. No car needed.
The above picture was taken in Oxford on Saturday. I forgot to include it in Saturday's blog. Possible one owner by the looks of the driver.
Tomorrow we are turning around and heading back to Twyford Wharf. Instead of just winding at the end of the Oxford canal, we are going to head up the Thames to Dukes Cut that will bring us back to the Oxford Canal. 100% chance of rain for tomorrow.





The British museum is awesome. No way to see it all. What was your favorite?
ReplyDeleteI liked the enlightenment display. A bit of everything displayed. Mostly smalls. To be honest, it was crowded and we were running out of steam.
ReplyDelete